Bay Breeze Resort Policies
A deposit of 50% is required for all reservations at time of booking (this includes 1-night stays). Please note, a reservation is not guaranteed until a deposit has been paid. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, cash or check. Checks may be mailed to: Bay Breeze Resort, PO Box 580, Fish Creek, WI 54212.
14-Day Cancellation Policy
In the event you must cancel your reservation, your deposit will be refunded in full provided your cancellation is received at least 14 days prior to your arrival date. If less notice is given, we will do our best to re-rent your room for the dates of your reservation. If we are unable to re-rent your room, your deposit is non-refundable. If you choose to make your reservation through an online travel agency (Booking.com, etc.), you are responsible for the policies you agree to through those websites.
A confirmed reservation is a two-way commitment. We commit to holding that particular room for your desired dates, therefore not selling it to someone else. You commit to staying in that room for the dates we’re holding it for you. “No shows” are financially responsible for the entire cost of their reservation. “No show” reservations will be held until 8:00am the day following their scheduled day of arrival. We are unable to give refunds on early departures.
Lost & Found
Lost and found items are held for 30 days and then donated to a local charity. Please call us if you’d like your item(s) returned. We ask you pay shipping costs.
You must unwind, indulge and relax while at Bay Breeze Resort! We want our guests to have an enjoyable vacation. If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.
- Free in-room Wi-Fi
- SMOKING POLICY: For the comfort and safety of our guests, all our rooms and common areas are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted in the designated area in our back parking lot. Thank you for your cooperation!
- No pets allowed (except service animals)
- Tesla Charging Stations
- No bicycles allowed in rooms (storage shed with bike rack onsite)
- Outdoor heated pool and whirlpool open May 13-September 11, 2022. Pool and whirlpool close September 12.
- Room rates based on double occupancy (two people)
- Additional persons – $10 per night, per person
- Children two and younger, no charge
- We do not supply baby equipment. We recommend BabyQuip!
- Rates based on availability and subject to change
- Prices subject to applicable tax
- 3-night minimum stay for some holidays, festivals, events and weekends
- Check-In time is 3:00-8:00pm, Late check-ins available upon request
- Check-Out time is 10:30am or before
- Bay Breeze Resort gift certificates available
- We accept Door County gift certificates!