Bay Breeze Resort Amenities
Bay Breeze Resort in Ephraim, Door County, Wisconsin offers rooms designed with your pleasure in mind. A variety of room types ensure you are well taken care of.
- Suites and Single Units
- Overlooking Eagle Harbor and Spectacular Door County Sunsets
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor Heated Pool and Whirlpool open May 13-September 11, 2022
- Private Sand Beach (the size of the beach varies depending on the lake level)
- Travel Green Wisconsin Certified Silver Leader
- Storage shed for guest bikes, kayaks and sporting goods
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Free On-Site Parking for Cars, Trucks, Large Vehicles and Trailers
- Enjoy Debbie's Gardens, Voted "Best Commercial Garden" in Door County
- All Front Desk Staff are Certified Tourism Ambassadors for Door County
- Family-Owned and Family-Friendly
- Featured on the Cover of the 2016 Wisconsin Lodging Directory!
- Wet Bar (in most rooms)
- Coffee Maker
- Fireplace Rooms Available
- Whirlpool Tub/Shower Combos Available
- Select Rooms Feature the Ultimate Kohler Rain Shower with Multiple Body Sprays
- Flat Screen Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Iron & Ironing board available upon request
- Telephone with Complimentary Local Calls
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
Location - Ephraim | Door County, WI
- Ephraim is centrally located along the Door Peninsula
- Just steps from your resort room, enjoy a delicious breakfast burrito at Good Eggs or some homemade fudge at Door County Confectionery.
- Walking Distance to Historic Downtown Ephraim, Shops, Restaurants and Watercraft Rentals. Stop in for a sundae at the famous Wilson's Restaurant & Ice Cream Parlor!
- The Village of Ephraim is no longer dry! Beer and wine are sold at most local restaurants. We love Trixie's, just a mile from Bay Breeze Resort, where you can enjoy small plates, wine and craft beer.
- 1/2 Mile to Peninsula State Park for Golfing, Hiking and Biking